Tuesday 8 July 2014

Sorrento Wedding

So last week I headed off to Italy, for my brothers wedding. We went for 3 nights, so everything was rather hectic, with a lot of travelling, late nights and early mornings.
I've never been to Italy before so I was really excited to go and see what it was like. 

We visited my brothers hotel on the Monday afternoon after we got to our hotel, his room and the views were spectacular. 





The girls had fun swimming in the pool 

Tuesday we went into town and to the beach, I'm not a fan of beaches much, but I couldn't not take Ava.




 Tuesday night the whole wedding party went for a meal together at a beautiful restaurant called The Foreigners Club. It overlooked the bay, the views were stunning. The food was good too so that's a plus, they have live music on everynight, so the girls loved it and had a boogie.

Then it was the WEDDING DAY!! 
The ceremony was at 4.30pm, all of the guests headed there early for pre wedding drinks. Me and Ava stayed behind as I was taking photos for them.
Everything went perfectly, apart from Ava wanting to be with me but I was busy trying to capture their wedding day.
















 The setting was beautiful. Everyone looked brilliant dressed up in their clothes. Brilliant day.

Disclaimer, I'm not a photographer... I just like taking photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment