Wednesday 6 August 2014

Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stain



After seeing tonnes and tonnes of people talking about these, I was really excited to see they'd finally made their way over to the UK. 

My Internet was playing up at the time I was trying to order it and wouldn't load the photos, so I just picked from the names. Boots had an offer on of buy one get one half price. So I ordered 2. LA Exclusive and Barcelona Nights.

They're both shades of pink, LA exclusive being the lighter of the two. I saw a review saying you should apply them lightly and not put too much on at once, so that's how I applied it. At first I really wasn't sure, it seemed to go on a bit funny, slightly streaky I guess you could say. But a few rubs of the lips together and it blended together well. 

They leave a really nice glossy finish to the lips, without being sticky, which I HATE. That's mainly why I tend to avoid gloss, as I really don't like my hair sticking to my lips.

The staying power was pretty good and left my lips feeling quite soft. I wish I'd have picked up more of a red shade though. 

I love the packaging, it's very sleek.
LA Exclusive

Barcelona Nights


No comments:

Post a Comment