Friday 13 June 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet

I recently saw these on a couple of youtube channels and knew I had to try them.  I've not had many matte lip products and the ones I have tried I've hated as they've dried my lips out too much


The shades I got were Pink Pong, Hot Pepper and Peach Club

I put Pink Pong on as soon as I got back to my car.  It dried quite quickly and wasn't drying on my lips at all.  Once it was fully dry I forgot I'd got it on, so when I got home after around 4 hours I was really shocked to find it looked as perfect as when I had first applied it.  I'd even eaten and had drinks too.

Hot pepper









Peach club












Pink Pong






Would 100% recommend. Most places have offers on at the moment so grab them now.

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment