Tuesday 10 June 2014

Mac Warm Neutral Palette

I was first introduced to Mac Cosmetics by a friend of mine, who booked me a makeover at their counter in Selfridges Birmingham. I have since been in love with their make up.

I've always been the type of girl to buy the cheapest products as I've never been into make up that much, Mac has changed that. I now realise that products are more expensive for a reason.  They usually give a better result and last much longer.

Some cheaper products however still do a brilliant job, but sometimes it's just nice to have a bit of luxury.

Anyway, onto the review.

I've wanted a Mac palette for a while now, but they can work out quite expensive when building your own. So their pre built ones are perfect. I'm a pretty neutral person with eye shadows so they are perfect for me.  I went for the Warm one (Buy here) opposed to the cool one. They're £65.

There are 15 shades, ranging from light to dark, with a good mix of matte and shimmer colours 

The colours are as follows:
Hey
Warm breeze
Gingersnap
Dark Brew
Dance In The Dark
Brule Vanilla Extract
Honey Lust
Amber Lights
Saddle 
Lemon Tart
Butter Fudge
Creative Copper
Unwind
Divine Decadence 

As with all Mac eye shadows, they are all highly pigmented and blend easily, looking beautiful on the lid.






I'm really enjoying using this palette and it's very handy to have all good shades in one place. There isn't one I wouldn't use.

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment