Tuesday 17 June 2014

Hair Care Loves

About a year ago I wanted to take better care of my hair, and these are the products that have helped me get it into better shape


Coconut oil. Now this is a weird one. When my hair is feeling really really dry, I mix this with a small amount of argon oil, put it all over the bottom half of my hair and sleep with it on. In the morning I shampoo it a couple of times to make sure it's all out. The results are pretty amazing. My hair always feels so hydrated, soft and shiny. This is a must for anyone with dry hair.

Charles Worthington Volume and bounce texturising spray. When I have curled my hair, I spray a bit of this through my roots to give it a bit more volume and make it less flat. Some people don't like it as it's a bit like a hairspray so can leave hair a bit hard, but I actually like that it gives quite a good hold. I have quite a lot of hair so it can be weighed down easily.

 Moroccan oil. I use this mostly after I've washed my hair, only on the ends. It softens the ends of the hair up beautifully. I also sometimes run a bit through my hair with my fingers after its been styled to give me a bit more shine should I need some.


 Label m, protein spray. I've heard so many good things about this brand and specifically this product. They had an offer on so I brought it about 2 months ago. It's said to help you're hair grown and thicken. It's basically food for you hair. It's also a heat protectant. I put this onto damp hair all over the roots and down to the ends. I've not noticed an improvement in the length yet, but with a combination of all these things, my hair is in a really good condition.

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment