Thursday 5 June 2014

ITALY

My brother is getting married in Italy at the start of July, I've managed to get me and my parents on a short 3 night trip over there as we all already have other holidays booked for later on in the year.

They have asked me if I will take the photos, and I'm so so so scared I'll mess them up! She's always loved the photos I've taken, and knows I'm no professional. I just hope they end up ok and I don't miss any important shots.  In one way I'm pretty excited to see if I can do it. 

It's going to be a tiring three days I think.  Ava is going to be a flower girl, so that will be nice.  I can't wait to see all the dresses for everyone

Which brings me on to: what do I wear? Being a plus sized girl makes it a million times more difficult to chose something.  A lot of formal dresses seem to be black, which would be hot and I'm not that keen on wearing black to a wedding. 

I have ordered this to try on 

It should be here tomorrow and I'm going shopping with my mum tomorrow to see what we can find

It's going to be very strange going away without my husband, he can't get any more time off 

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment