Tuesday 3 June 2014

Intro

Hey there, my name is Lucy, I'm 27 a wife to Lee and a mother of 1

Our daughter is 2 and a half, her name is Ava 

This blog will be about everything i love, from my family, to my new love of make up.

A bit about us: We both work full time, we've been together for 11 years this year and married for 7 years this year.  We have two black Labradors called Max and Alfie, they are 8 and 6, they're both so brilliant with Ava, Alfie is a bit boisterous
Max and Alfie 

We live in Derbyshire. I love taking photos, especially of Ava





I suppose I should add a photo of me and my beloved, sorry for the poor quality it was a phone picture


I'll be doing some reviews on some new beauty bits and bobs I've been buying lately, along with general life posts 

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment